Sunday, January 17, 2010

To those who read this...I am sorry.

Yes, I will be a week behind if I let this slide before tomorrow. Of course tomorrow I start school...and I already have homework...as in a presentation for thursday so I really do have to get the book I am reading done at some time...hence the fact that there is no update yet. Here is a brief overview of what I have been doing.

Tuesday: General Visiting Students Orientation. Then later English Visiting Students Orientation. Then downtown for a night with Erasmus at The Louther. Much fun, met new people, had a blast, barely caught the bus home.

Wednesday: Orientation for History Visiting Students. That was it.

Thursday: read, hung out, watched Bones. Went to McQ's which is a pub next to my College(dorm) and saw local college life at its best. Very chill, Maria and Katherine and I had a good time.

Friday: oh friday...epic day. Went to the Grocery store, got a good amount of food (I thought...lots of veggies and fruits and some chicken...) then went back and got ready for a Pub Crawl with Erasmus society. Went to four different places. It was a blast.

Saturday: Woke up at noon and then went shopping at two with Claudia. Shopped at a few stores, got two cute dresses and a pair of leggings...still looking for new boots and a few other items. Then went to the Courtyard for its first birthday. Danced till about midnight then went home...talked to parents, grandparents, joy, and lauren...oh and Alex. Bed.

Today: LAUNDRY!!! forgot to wash one pair of jeans...bummer. Then read. Dinner with Katherine (I cooked chicken...lots of chicken...and i didnt burn it!) then hang with Lea (from California) Maria, and Katherine in Katherines kitchen meeting her flatmates and all that. Then back to my room to read.

There. I am caught up. More to come...now back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment