Monday, June 7, 2010

a quick tidbit about what has been happening in England.

Well weather has been on again off again nice...I have been uber busy getting papers written and figuring out how to be a history person again.
May went by really quickly and now its June and I have two papers to write and a paper to edit.

Paige came and visited for a week and it was PERFECT to see her and all that and then my computer broke and then we went to London and saw Mark and Miriam and then a big group of us went to Oxford where I got a picture with a sword of sentimental meaning...and had a lovely time pretending I was a student. Then we came back to York and I had to deal with my computer and then Amy visited and that was FANTASTIC...and now I am beginning one paper and celebrating a birthday on wednesday (not mine...duh) and then Claudia comes on Thursday and the World Cup starts on Friday with South Africa playing Mexico and then Saturday is the UK vs US game and then monday my english paper is due and yea...im busy.

OH WORLD CUP STARTS AND IT IS MY VIEW THAT EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment