Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FINAL CRAMMING PAPER TIME!

I am currently working on my final paper here and its so nice to have my brother sitting next to me and all that. I just thought I would say that I will be home in less then 7 days. So for those of you who love countdowns...start counting. I honestly do want to come home too...I know, shocking that I would want to leave this place, but hey I miss my stuff...and my parents, and my back garden and front garden and well my car and my hometown and my university and my friends back home.

I will really miss everyone here though as well...its going to be a tough goodbye I know that. It's going to be weird to leave and never return for class again. Even writing that feels weird.

I went to Edinburgh this past weekend, you will have to wait to hear about that...Mike is getting bored so I need to quicken my writing pace.

Cheers
Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment