Thursday, June 10, 2010

lets procrastinate.

So, I'm sitting here in the computer lab over by my dorm (which finally has reopened) and I find myself doing everything but what I should be doing, of course. Which means I check my email, check my facebook, read a few articles on the217, listen to some WPGU...and now change the layout of my blog. Yea you might have noticed that it is no longer the dark brownish orange and the map picture is gone as well...well I have been noticing that a few of my friends have been changing the layout of their own blogs, and making them seem a bit more professional and I had to admit mine did not look that good. So I think this looks a bit better, if I knew code and stuff like that I think I could make it look even bettter, but oh well this will work for now.

If you have any ideas or comments please let me know.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment