Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anyone out there?

Well. For those of you who keep asking me when I get home, I will be on US soil on teh 6th if July (that night sometime i think) so there. Now its down. What I am going to do with the last two and a half weeks is a good question. I will be writing a paper...due thursday, going to Edinburgh (hopefully), Picking my brother up from the train station and then celebrating the rest of my stay in the UK with friends (and a family member). Yea, thats it I think.

Anyway. Recently I celebrated my 21st birthday, and it was a grand time. I am not going to name or number the amount of drinks of that night. But I went to a party, had a GREAT time watching the end of the England Algeria game, and making fun of those blokes who decided that it was a great idea to YELL at the screen what they thought of the refs, players, kits, and even the ball itself. Once the game ended we had the whole upper floor to ourselves to party it up, including cake and a flaming shot of sambuca (dont worry this was not my shot of sambuca). After a while we moved the party to a local club where they played a handful of alternative songs I knew, and a handful that I didnt, but enjoyed anyway. Then we went home.

It was a good time, and I thank those out there who were there for a great time, and those that were not I wish you had been.

Now I am legal everywhere...not just Europe and Asia and Australia and South America and Central America and Africa (wait did I just name everywhere but the states!?) Huh...maybe the states need to get on board with the rest of the world.

Oh well.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment