Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Now I have a blog...

Well I really am procrastinating. Instead of writing two different papers (one actually a letter) and reading a story I have now wasted time and created a blog. I guess this is to get me used to writing on it for when I leave next semester. I would love to write almost every day, or at least once a week updating people on my trip abroad. For those of you who already know whats happening pass by this/just leave my page. For those who do not know, I will be studying abroad next semester (hopefully) at the University of York UK from January to July. There will be time in there for some sight seeing along with hopefully a quick tour of Europe. Anyway I just wanted to see how this works so tune in next time for something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment