Sunday, May 2, 2010

HELP!

So I know this isn't the next instalment of ellens european adventure, but I decided to write something about what is going on here in York. Well its (supposed to be) spring, which means that there are baby water fowl everywhere along with the signs saying "Don't desturb nesting birds". I have to admit though that it is pretty cool to walk to class and see a nesting swan. Currently I am biding my time to start the reading that I have to do for tomorrow. Since I only have my english class (Modern Irish Poetry) once a week for two hours I feel that I should really actually prepare for that class. My other class (Historical Perspectives) is a class that the reading technically doesn't have to be done until thursday, when I have my discussion, but there are questions involved so I kinda am tempted to start it as well now.

Well this week starts classes and its looking like my schedule shouldnt be that bad. I have three hours of class on mondays one hour on tuesdays none on wednesdays and then one hour on thursdays.

Upcoming trips that are still in the planning stages include Ireland (specifically Dublin) with some friends, and then there is another trip to London that is also in the works currently (yes Paige the one with you!). I also am trying to plan a trip to Germany to see a few friends as well. So, so far thats whats coming up. Erasmus is all planned out so I have to start putting their dates in my date book as well. This semester is going to be a good one. I hope.

Well since I still need to finish A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man and read a bunch of poems from Yeats I will bid you all ado and promise that my next post will be on Italy and the insanity that followed.

1 comment:

  1. oops. i guess i titled this one wrong...i really dont need help, well that can be debated.

    ReplyDelete