Sunday, November 1, 2009

Time flies...

When you least expect it. For instance, I thought that I would have bundles of time to actually get ahead in Wuthering Heights (my new novel for 435) and actually read Hamlet, but alas it is looking like I will again be referring to sparknotes and Kenneth Branagh for Hamlet. Oh well. Plus there is my study abroad stuff...I need to get a visa...but I do not know how or which one or anything because the website is terrible at explaining which paperwork I should fill out. Another thing that should have gotten done is work on my writing...yes I have not started another piece of writing in too long and now have no idea when it will happen. Thus I have been stuck without any of my work getting done.

Although my social life has accelled recently with rehearsals and just events in general. This is a good thing and a bad thing. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment